Personal data management policy
This Website collects certain Personal Information from its Users.
Users may be subject to different standards of protection and therefore broader standards may apply for some. For more information on protection criteria, Users may refer to the Applicability section.
Owner and data controller
SAS Prolaser Impasse Johannes Gutenberg, Zone artisanale des Acacias 3, 85430 La Boissière des Landes
Owner's contact email : email@example.com
Types of data collected
The types of Personal Information that this Website collects directly or through third parties include: Cookies, Usage Data, first name, last name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically when you use this Website. Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this Website are mandatory and their absence may make it impossible for this Website to provide the Services. In the event that this Website specifies that certain Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to provide such Data without affecting the availability or operation of the Service. Users who have doubts about the mandatory Personal Data are invited to contact the Owner.
Users are responsible for any third party Personal Data obtained, published or communicated through this Website and confirm that they obtain the consent of the third party to provide the Data to the Owner.
How and where the data is processed
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of the Data.
Data processing is carried out using computers or IT tools, following the procedures and organizational modes closely related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, the Data may be accessible, in some cases, to certain categories of persons in charge of the operation of this Website (administration, sales, marketing, legal department, system administration) or to external parties (such as third party technical service providers, courier services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) designated, if any, as Subcontractors by the Owner. An updated list of such parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis for processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if any of the following conditions apply:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: Under certain laws, the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects ("opt-out"), without having to rely on consent or any of the following legal bases. However, this condition does not apply when the processing of Personal Data is subject to the European Data Protection Act;
- the provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User or for any pre-contractual obligation of the User;
- processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- the processing is related to a task performed in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner;
- the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly assist you in clarifying the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a legal or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to conclude a contract.
Place of treatment
The Data is processed at the Owner's headquarters and at all other locations where the parties responsible for processing are located.
Depending on the location of the User, data transfers may result in the transfer of the User's Data to a country other than their own. To learn more about where such transferred Data is processed, Users may consult the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
If higher standards of protection apply, Users also have the right to know the legal basis for transfers of Data to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or created by two or more countries, such as the United Nations, as well as the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
If such a transfer occurs, Users may learn more by reviewing the relevant sections of this document or inquire of the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data is processed and stored for as long as required for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until the contract is fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purpose of the Owner's legitimate interests shall be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill those purposes. Users can find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period of time whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. In addition, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period of time whenever this is required for the performance of a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right of erasure, the right of rectification and the right to data portability cannot be applied after the expiration of the retention period.
Purposes of the processing
User Data is collected to enable the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Analytics and Contacting the User.
Users can find further information on the purposes of this processing and the specific Personal Data used for each purpose in the respective sections of this document.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes through several services:
The services contained in this section allow the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and track the User's behavior.
Contact form (this website)
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorizes the use of this information by this Website for the purpose of responding to requests for information, quotes or any other request as indicated in the header of the form.
Personal data collected: e-mail address
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
Users entitled to higher standards of protection may exercise any of the rights described below. In all other cases, Users may inquire of the Owner as to which rights apply to them.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw their consent if they have already given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Oppose the processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Details are added in the relevant section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to know whether the Data is being processed by the Owner, to obtain information about certain aspects of the processing and to obtain a copy of the Data being processed.
- Verify and obtain correction. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- Limit the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain conditions, to limit the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will process their Data only for storage.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or erased. Users have the right, under certain conditions, to obtain the deletion of their Data from the Owner.
- Retrieve their Data and transfer it to another controller. Users have the right to retrieve their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically possible, to transfer it to another controller without impediment of any kind. This provision applies, provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on pre-contractual obligations.
- File a complaint. Users have the right to file a complaint with their competent data protection authority.
Information on the right to object to processing
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a reason related to their particular situation that should justify such objection.
Users should be aware, however, that if their Personal Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to such processing at any time without any justification. To find out whether the Owner processes Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any request for the exercise of the User's rights can be addressed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be made free of charge and will be considered by the Owner as soon as possible and always within one month.
Applicability of the more extensive protection standards
While most of the provisions in this document apply to all Users, some provisions expressly apply only if the processing of Personal Data is subject to higher standards of protection.
These higher standards of protection apply when the processing :
- is performed by an Owner based in the EU;
- concerns the Personal Data of Users located in the EU and is related to the provision of goods or services, whether paid or unpaid, to such Users;
- concerns the Personal Data of Users who are located in the EU and allows the Owner to monitor the behavior of those Users in the EU.
Additional information on the processing and collection of Data
The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in court or in steps that may lead to legal action resulting from improper use of this Website or related Services. The User is aware that the Owner may be required to disclose Personal Data at the request of public authorities.
Additional information about the User's Personal Data
System and maintenance logs
For operational and maintenance purposes, this Website and any third party service may collect files that record interactions with this Website (system logs) or use other Personal Data (such as IP address) for this purpose.
Information not included in this policy
Further information regarding the collection or processing of Personal Information may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How Do Not Track requests are processed
If the changes affect the processing activities carried out on the basis of the User's consent, the Owner must obtain a new consent from the User when necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal data (or Data)
Any information that, directly, indirectly or in combination with other information - including a personal identification number - permits the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
Information automatically collected by this Website (or by third party services employed by this Website), which may include the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by Users who use this Website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the server response (successful, error, etc.), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the User, various time details per visit (e.g., time spent on each page within the Website), and the number of pages visited. ), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g. time spent on each page in the Website) and path details in the Website with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters concerning the User's operating system or computer environment.
The person using this Website who, unless otherwise specified, is the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Subcontractor (or Data Controller)
Data controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, institution or any other body that, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including security measures concerning the operation and use of this Website. Unless otherwise stated, the Data Controller is the Owner of this Website.
The means by which the User's Personal Data is collected and processed.
The service provided by this Website as described in the related terms and conditions (if any).
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise indicated, all references in this document to the European Union include all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Petits ensembles de données stockés dans l’appareil de l’Utilisateur.